On behalf of a leading bank worldwide with its European headquarters in Luxembourg, we are recruiting a Financial Crime Manager to take the responsibility of a team composed of 3 persons.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and to the European Chief Compliance, you will be mainly in charge of:
- Ensuring the proper implementation of Group's policy in each European branch;
- Assessing every types of transactions from an AML and sanction perspectives;
- Designing scenarios to ensure an efficient alerts management in regards of transactions, mandatory lists of sanctions, PEP,..;
- Training the front office concerning alerts detections and management;
- Liaising with FIU on suspicious activities;
- Providing high level expertise to the Board of Director concerning compliance orientation;
- Producing reports to regulators;
- Leading transversal projects related to Financial Crime perimeter.
- Graduated of a Master's degree in Law or Economics;
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar position;
- Expert of banking industry;
- ACAMS certified;
- Excellent communication skills and used to lead people;
- Fluent in English, French will be definitely considered as an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact Louise Marchand for more information with the reference LU802033 .