For one of our clients, we are looking for an Associate or a Senior Associate accountant for its upper structures:
The role consists in managing the accounting of the entities not related to the day to day accounting operations of our client's real estate assets in Europe.
- Review day to day accounting for various companies: Bank statements; Incoming invoices; Outgoing invoices; Accruals and provisions.
- Maintain interest calculation schedules
Administration & General
- Review periodical VAT returns;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of annual reporting packages;
- Assistance with consolidation process
- Support and coach junior members;
- Assist with preparation of various Bank Reporting
- You have a degree in Accounting/Finance;
- You have minimum 4 (Associate level) or 6 (Senior Associate level) years of experience;
- Experience in SPV accounting is required;
- Good knowledge of LUXGAAP & IFRS;
- You are fluent in English; any other european language is a plus.
- Our client is a commercial company specialized in property management. The company is growing fastly and offers a lot of vacancies in an international and promising environment.
- Permanent contract job offer.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values:EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION
For more information about the role, please click on Apply for this job !