As Corporate Cluster Sales Manager you are part of the Luxembourg National Sales Team with a focus on business development of our Corporate Account Portfolio for transient, MICE and Groups and on generating new business.
The National Cluster Sales Team is part of the BeNeLux sales organization consisting of Corporate Sales, MICE and business groups. You will be the first contact for our Corporate Customers in driving business for our network on a national level for all Accor brands present in Luxembourg. You will represent the Company during network events and customer interactions focusing on our Customer Loyalty. We are looking for a true Accorhotels Ambassador.
The Office is based in the Novotel Kirchberg but you must be present in all our hotels in Luxembourg to showcase to customers our Brands. Besides taking care of existing accounts you will also focus on developing Meetings & Events business for all our hotels at a national level related to your accounts portfolio. Who are we looking for? We are looking for a hungry and driven individual who is passionate about sales! Ideally, you have knowledge of and experience of the Corporate Transient and Meetings & Events industry. You are able to demonstrate knowledge of hospitality systems and software such as Sales Force.
- 2 years’ experience as Sales Manager within the Travel industry with a Corporate and/or MICE sales focus
- Maintain and grow existing corporate clients through animation events like: client visits, site inspections, lunches, cocktail events etc in our properties in Luxembourg
- Target oriented and prepared to exceed hotels goals and objectives. Proactive business development by prospecting activities focused on Hotels needs
- Analytical approach to total account management and revenue generation to achieve target
- Develop strong one to one business relationships with our customers but also with the Hotel Teams
- Participate actively in supporting the promotion of Accor Hotels Luxembourg through all Accor sales offices worldwide. Assist the Sales offices in getting to know the brand, the portfolio, the market.
- Creative approach in securing business and relationships from all elements: Corporate Accounts, Business Travel Agencies and Hotel Booking Agents across accommodation, Meeting and Conferences, Banqueting, Food and Beverage through the Accor Business Products
- Interest in competition and market trends in order to seek knowledge and share it with the team during sales meetings
- Setting-up the distribution and contracting for Corporate pricing according to size of requirements and need period as well as channels (offline/online). Communication with operations is required to make sure this distribution is in line with the “place”/hotel revenue
- Proactive spirit willing to take ownership of projects related to sales and marketing activities with the purpose of driving revenue towards Accor properties in Luxembourg
- Team oriented spirit enjoying working in a multicultural environment
- Highly presentable, confident speaker and presenter
- Self-motivated individual with strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Power Point knowledge and or Presentation software to deliver a professional image of our services
- Excel knowledge for a medium level user in order to prepare and deliver reporting to our customers
- ANAIS/Sales Force sales software may be an advantage
- English and French – professional level (German may be an advantage)
Our offer: Working as Corporate Cluster Sales Manager for Accorhotels you can enjoy various benefits and attractive services! You can expect a competitive salary. The compensation package includes a variable incentive which is linked to your performance. This bonus depends on your personal achievements and collective objectives. Other benefits will be discussed as a next step during the recruitment phase.
You will get the Accor Carte Bienvenue and you can benefit from special rates in all Group establishments and special offers from our partners.
However, most important is that we offer you an interesting and challenging job!