Our client, a large Real Estate & Private Equity firm is currently looking for a Legal & Corporate Officer to join the German team.
In this role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio;
- Track and monitor the accuracy of legal and corporate documents;
- Ensure the liaison with the cross-European and internal management as well as service providers and advisors;
- Organize regular board meetings;
- Liaise with several internal teams for transparency of information, organization and resulting legal responses of projects and companies.
- Graduated of a Master's degree in Law;
- At least 2 years of experience in a law firm or in a corporate department;
- Good knowledge of the corporate governance framework;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Totally fluent in English and German, any other European language would be consider as an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Louise Marchand quoting the reference LU783100.