CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is hiring an IT Support Specialist for a prestigious European Institution based in Luxembourg.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You create users and manage their rights
- You actively and proactively contribute to reduce the amount of incidents related to computer systems
- You provide technical assistance to end users by improving the use of the programs and computers systems provided
- You help end users with the usage and troubleshooting of standard applications (Microsoft, Adobe and others)
- You help end users with the usage and troubleshooting of standard configuration
- You help end users with the usage of Confluence and SharePoint
- You update the knowledge database and prepare user documentation
- You guarantee high standard of customer satifsfaction
- You speak and write English and French (B2 level, according to CEFR)
- You have a previous experience in a similar position and are familiar Windows 7/10 and MS Office
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- ITIL V3 Certification will be an asset
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.