The strategic advisor will apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support CEO in all strategic and performance planning/tracking activities. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a research and technology organization (RTO) that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
As strategic advisor to the CEO, you will be involved in :
• Working together with CEO to define, articulate and assign employer's projects, specific task forces and policy development.
• Assisting the CEO to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives and performance of employer in line with its strategic performance management principles. As such, you work on internal project where the CEO is a corporate sponsor, e.g., associated with risk & compliance, strategy implementations and performance management and other internal initiatives such as task forces on strategic topics.
• Consolidating and producing strategic plans and review together with other department directors and their “Chargée de mission”. You contribute to the preparation of strategic documents and you carry out analyses/studies and prepare technical-scientific files
• Proactively preparing CEO’s briefings and impacting presentations for internal/external events and CEO’s external speaking, including preparation for negotiations with third parties by means of preparing briefings regarding employer’s key messages/ overall position, defensives, alternative strategies (“BATNA”), as well all necessary reference material.
You work closely with employer's communication/events team to prepare content for
• CEO communications
• Employer's general assembly
• Employer's internal publication
• Employer's annual report
• Employer's organisational announcements
You contribute to the preparation of Employer's Quarterly KPI’s and performance reports.
You support the CEO in planning Employer's board of directors’ agenda and prepare material for the board meetings.
You assist the CEO and Executive Committee in public affairs. You are involved in understanding Luxembourg’s research priorities, Employer's wide initiatives.
As a main contact point for the Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR), you coordinate Employer's performance contract revisions and updates, as well as different external evaluation initiatives. You also interact with other Ministries in Luxembourg and the Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR)/Fonds National de la Recherche.
• Hold a Master’s degree or PhD
• At least 10 years’ post-Master’s or PhD in similar role
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and writing
• Previous successful experience in managing strategic content/communication in scientific field
• Ability to comprehend complex issues in their entirety
• Experience with successful negotiations, including both public and private sector parties
• Have a good understanding and practice of project management techniques
• Have a good knowledge of Employer's its context, its organisation, information and decision-making channels
• Demonstrate excellent relational qualities in order to interact with very high-level contacts
• Respect the need to be discrete and confidential when handling sensitive files
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Be autonomous, organised, adaptable, resourceful and able to synthesise complex topics
• Ability to work under pressure and stress resistant
• Highly confidential person who demonstrates integrity and loyalty
• Have a perfect knowledge of French and English, in particular, when writing reports or creating presentations
• A good command of German and Luxembourgish, both spoken and written, is desirable
Interested ? Please apply online
|Nombre de postes:
|Type de contrat:
|Lieu de travail:
|Heures par semaine:
Français - C
English - C
5, AVENUE DES HAUTS-FOURNEAUX